Old June 9th 09, 06:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default TfL's strike contingency plans...

wrote in message

"Recliner" wrote in message
wrote in message

"Mizter T" wrote in message

(P.S. Any chance you can fix your newsgroup program's broken
quoting...)

I am using Outlook Express not sure how to fix it or what you mean?

Try:
Tools Options Send News Sending Format Plain Text Settings
Indent the original text with when replying or forwarding

That setting is already on? What is wrong with my messages? I do not
understand.

This one is fine, but your other messages usually don't have the indents
and chevrons for quoted text from the person you're responding to.