Old June 9th 09, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
neverwas[_2_] neverwas[_2_] is offline

Default Tube strike: clarification of start time(s)?

To be fair Highbury will be targeted to try to keep it open so let's
wait and see. I have read elsewhere that the working assumption is
that former Silverlink but now LU run stations will be open but
possibly unstaffed - as in Silverlink days and Overground trains will
serve them. Again let's wait and see.

My partner's recollection is that the sign she saw at H&I this afternoon
indicated the station "will be closed". But I'll certainly try to be
fair - if grumpy.

And having seen Mizter T's post, perhaps the sign was the RMT's response
to TFL's mind control exercise. I just hope they haven't both hired
some ex-CIA spook with a good story and a boxful of copies of Catcher in
the Rye.