Old June 10th 09, 04:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
redcat redcat is offline

Default There should be litter bins on the underground

Recliner wrote:
"redcat" wrote in message
pg123 wrote:
They have hoops with clear garbage bags suspended from them in some
places. Not nearly enough. I was surprised to see them.

I wonder if they're only fitted on above-ground platforms, where the
bomb threat is much less?

IIRC, I saw one at an above-ground Circle-District platform, and another
at turnstile level (so a few steps down from the street) I forget
where. I noticed them, with relief, because I was carrying a pocketful
of used tissues!