Old June 12th 09, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default More strikes to follow?

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:46:32 +0200, Jarle H Knudsen
wrote:

I find this two days only strike a bit strange. Why only strike for two
days? Has the RMT threatened to strike more if they dont't reach an
agreement? If so, when?

Bring it on. I've had a seat on the train going into Paddington for
the last three days, and the only significant delay to my journey
across London was helping some poor lost soul to read the map :-)

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk