Old December 22nd 03, 04:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Claiming a refund after Camden Town derailment

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:05:58 +0000, Steve Fitzgerald ]
wrote:

Don't forget, on the Picc, we have to make all the announcements
ourselves, not like the other lines that have all this auto stuff :-)

Not strictly true. I've heard automated announcements on Piccadilly Line
trains before, such as the Victoria Line/National Rail interchange at
Finsbury Park and the Met/Circle/H&C/Norther/Vic and Nat Rail at Kings
Cross. And, of course, "Stand Clear of the Doors Please".

Cya,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.