Old June 16th 09, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default Every station within the Travelcard area?

On 16 June, 19:00, Tony Polson wrote:
"Dr. Sunil" wrote:

Just wondering: How many of us have visited (and in my case,
photographed) every rail, tube, DLR and tram station within the
Travelcard area (including Metropolitan stations out to "Zone 9")?

You need to stay in more. *;-)

Sorry forgot to post a link to my pics!
Unfortunately not on my own website but they are on Wikimedia Commons.
To see them all as a (sortable) list go to:
http://toolserver.org/~daniel/WikiSe...me&format=html

To see what I contributed for an individual station, go to:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
and type in:

Sunil060902 [station name]

in the search box on the left.

eg.
Sunil060902 Gants Hill

Didn't go for any records, just did them all slowly but surely over
the last year and a bit!