Old June 16th 09, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Every station within the Travelcard area?

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message
, at
10:34:15 on Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Dr. Sunil
remarked:
Just wondering: How many of us have visited (and in my case,
photographed) every rail, tube, DLR and tram station within the
Travelcard area (including Metropolitan stations out to "Zone 9")?

Anyone who has attempted the Guinness Book of Records "visit every station
in the shortest time" will have, err, visited every [tube] station.

what counts as "visited"?

The thought the tube "competition" just requires you to pass through. By
that criteria I think I have passed the Doctors test, but I certainly
haven't stood on the platform or in the booking hall of most of them, I'm
not that strange :-)

tim