Old June 16th 09, 10:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Every station within the Travelcard area?

Dr. Sunil wrote:
Just wondering: How many of us have visited (and in my case,
photographed) every rail, tube, DLR and tram station within the
Travelcard area (including Metropolitan stations out to "Zone 9")?

I've been to or passed through every (active!) station, though not got
off at them all.

Bother, just realised there is now T5 - I went there on a tour when it
was being built, but not by train!

Further afield I "did" Strood - Maidstone West at the weekend, which I
think was the last "normal" route in SC and SE-land I needed, give or
take some odd curves and the like. I now need to find a reason to go to
Bicester and Henley.
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK