Old December 22nd 03, 08:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Another Oyster Prepay Thread - How Do You Buy It?

"Jill" wrote in message

I just hope it's all going to work OK when January comes as the level
of information issued specifically about pre-pay so far seems a bit
inadequate. Very little information came with the ticket or in the
new Oyster pre-pay leaflet that was being handed out last week. If I
hadn't read this group I don't think I'd fully appreciate the
importance of signing in and out at the beginning and end of each
journey, even if the gates are open, to avoid being charged for all
zones. I wonder how many people realise this as I haven't seen it
stressed anywhere else.

I feel some "Oyster related stress" sickness coming on!