Old June 20th 09, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
THC THC is offline

Default Hertfordshire seeks earlier timetable for Croxley link

On 20 June, 17:40, burkey wrote:
From Rail Magazine

Hertfordshire seeks earlier timetable for Croxley link

This piece may have been penned by Steve Broadbent, also of this
parish, as I know he's written at least one past article for Rail on
the Croxley Rail Link.

There have been a number of encouraging developments of late regarding
this scheme. I only hope that after the next election the incoming
Government includes it in its spending plans.

Pre-TWA consultations are mentioned as taking place this summer. Does
anybody know what form will these take? TIA.

THC