Old June 21st 09, 02:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Off the trains

I changed jobs in Feb 09 so I no longer have to get the First Capital
Connect from Palmers Green. It's amazing how much that has improved my
life. I can see in colour again :-)

No more, will it turn up late, or at all ? No more, will it splutter to
a halt half way ? No more fighting past bikes to get on !

I think we should let the Iranian's have their dodgy election. As long
as they take out First Capital Connect with their first WMD :-)

--
Edward Cowling North London UK https://twitter.com/gnilwoce