Old June 24th 09, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Watford Junction Oyster validators

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

The LM trains on loan to Southern still have LM route maps in them
then? If so (what you say isn't entirely clear), then that's a bit
shabby. Though are the units on loan to Southern fixed, or do they
rotate (for maintenance purposes etc)?

They must be fixed, surely? They had to fit shoegear which only applies to
the units loaned to Southern.

And does anyone have any idea how much longer this situation will
persist - and yes, I know it's dependent on deliveries of new
Electrostars to FCC, so I suppose my question is when will FCC have
enough new Electrostars up and running?

Have they stopped sending them back for rectification yet?

--
Colin Rosenstiel