Old June 24th 09, 12:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Watford Junction Oyster validators

On Jun 24, 1:31*pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

On 24 June, 13:00, Mizter T wrote:

The LM trains on loan to Southern still have LM route maps in them
then?

Absolutely. All stops to Liverpool.

Rather less than ideal. Still, at least the on-train PIS has been
programmed to display that it's a "Southern" service.

And does anyone have any idea how much longer this situation will
persist - and yes, I know it's dependent on deliveries of new
Electrostars to FCC, so I suppose my question is when will FCC have
enough new Electrostars up and running?

They're due to get 23 of their own, currently have 5-ish, and the
*ambition* for delivery is 1 a week. So the timescale is measured in
months.

However, they only have a handful of trains from Southern, and I
believe returning them is the first priority as the new deliveries
come in (ahead of expanding FCC's total fleet, or returning 317s and
465s), so potentially Southern services could be back to normal in the
next month or two.

Thanks for the info.

Anyone have any idea how many of the Southern WLL services are
currently operated by the LM 350 Desiros now - all of them, or just
some?