Old June 25th 09, 08:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andy Andy is offline

Default Watford Junction Oyster validators

On Jun 24, 2:06*pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:52:14 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T

wrote:
Anyone have any idea how many of the Southern WLL services are
currently operated by the LM 350 Desiros now - all of them, or just
some?

Just some, though I don't know what proportion. *I have seen
Electrostars on them recently.

Sunday services have always been Electrostars. I've not seen a weekday
service that's not a 350 since they were introduced. I think that
Saturdays have a mix of units.

Don't forget that the new 377/5 units undergo their AC commissioning
on the WCML, often with a 377/2, before Southern hand the units to
FCC; as the 377/5s are only subleased from Southern to FCC. So 377s
still appear on the WCML.