Old June 25th 09, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Watford Junction Oyster validators

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:50:48 -0500,
wrote:

OIC. I didn't realise how much had been done towards DC equipping the LM
Desiros. Why, AAMOI?

It was more that they had things done to AC equip them - they
originated from an order that was planned to go to South West Trains
and were redirected after some sort of funding issue.

The 350/2s, having been ordered for LM to start with, don't have
shoegear of any sort.

Neil

--
Neil Williams