Old July 2nd 09, 09:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Frederick Williams Frederick Williams is offline

Default Watford to Heathrow

Tony Polson wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

On Jul 1, 1:13=A0pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

Very good, clever stuff. Though in this situation I think I'd probably
still recommend taking the bus from Watford - one vehicle all the way
meaning less hassle.

Agreed. I think the bus also calls at all the terminals, and minimises
the amount of walking involved.

No it doesn't but the Virgin bus used to. The Green Line 724 calls at
the central bus station and terminals 4 and 5.

So bus seems best.

It's because I've tried it that I'm seeking an alternative.

--
Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
Wouldn't be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /