Old July 2nd 09, 09:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Frederick Williams Frederick Williams is offline

Default Watford to Heathrow

Neil Williams wrote:

On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 22:42:26 +0100, Tony Polson
wrote:

If delays are especially bad the service will be cut short - not much
use if you have a plane to catch.

Useful to know.

From MK itself last time I used National Express (coach) - this wasn't
too slow nor too expensive (though I wasn't paying).

Now, there's a thought: train from Watford to MK, coach from MK to
Heathrow!

The only
downside is a relatively low frequency and the possibility of getting
stuck if your flight is late.

Neil

--
Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
Wouldn't be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /