Old July 3rd 09, 07:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Penalty Fares at mainline stations inside the zones....

On Jul 3, 7:58*pm, Martin Petrov wrote:

[snip true stuff]

And the sooner every mode of transport in the zones accepts
[Oyster cards], the better.

Taxi? Make sure you top-up first! Minicab? Agree the damn fare first!
(Dodgy minicab - presumably not!)

Congestion charge? I did think about how Oyster could be hooked up
into the CC system somehow. Parking charges? I suppose Oyster could be
useful in paying for parking.

Too much motorised vehicular stuff for you? Well then how about the
upcoming Cycle Hire scheme? I recall Boris talking about just that -
but I'm not quite sure I can see how it'd work what with the need to
secure a deposit/access to a deposit (i.e. via a credit card).

Walking... err... shoe shops perhaps? On-street foot massage?

Skateboarding... err... paying fines to PCSOs for doing it where one
shouldn't be doing it perhaps?

Canoe hire? Canal boat trip?

Extension from Boundary Zone 6 to Paris on Eurostar? ...to New York on
Virgin Atlantic?