Old December 22nd 03, 04:39 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default reducing congestion

"Purditer" wrote
the following in:

Why is always that the people who are most against second homes
are those who cannot afford them? Jealousy?

(No I cannot afford a second home)

So what are you saying? That people should be encouraged to buy second
homes by making them cheaper? Because all I was saying in the post you
have replied to is that second homes are an inefficient allocation of
resources and so should not be encouraged by taxing them less.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

"Handlebar catch and nipple."