Old July 8th 09, 08:08 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
No Name

Default 'Twitter' live travel information

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
Mizter T wrote:

'Twitter' is , as you will likely have heard, "all the rage" -
personally I'm just a little sceptical of the whole 'broadcast your
thoughts' thing it brings to the table, but maybe I just haven't seen
the light

In that, it isn't so different from Usenet.

It's just that the immediacy of Twitter allows a far more rapid
dissemination of even less useful information.

Is useful although I am not too keen on the French comments.
http://twitter.com/BBCTravelAlert