Old July 9th 09, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Another Oyster problem

On Jul 9, 12:02*am, Commuter wrote:
I mentioned this in another thread here (which I can't find), but it's
happened again...

Just back from a recent trip to London, I noticed the balance was £8
less than it should have been. Looked on a ticket machine which stated
I'd done the journey:
"Heron Quays DLR - Unfinished
* Unstarted - Woolwich Arsenal"

Every single trip to London I have done something similar to this has
happened and on every occasion it has involved the DLR at Canary Wharf
or Heron Quays.

You're going to have to provide more comprehensive information about
what journeys you made if we're going to try and fathom this out.