Old July 9th 09, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Journey from Watford Junction to West Brompton

On Jul 9, 7:05*pm, "Peter Smyth" wrote:

"Ian F." wrote:

wrote:

OK, WFJ dep. xx.52 and arrive at 25 past the next hour then?

I can't find that train on the National Rail website.

I think there may be engineering work that weekend as none of the
Southern services are shown.

There is indeed, though most unhelpfully Southern doesn't flag this up
on the planned engineering works pages on their website (which I also
mentioned in my separate reply to the OP).