Old December 22nd 03, 07:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Buses Acceptable ?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:25:26 -0000, "Redonda"

cannot use the underground as I can't manage the stairs at Mile End or
Whitechapel stations so I have to use the 25 bus. The buses are so crowded
(NOT rush hours) that several go by before I can get on one and even then
the wait can be up to an hour between buses - only the one route between Bow
and Aldgate on the main A11 into the City! When I do get on one there are
no seats available and I get crushed with people swearing at me because my
walking stick's in their way!

Well, you'll be glad to hear that Route 25 will receive articulated
buses in 2004 - which should help solve the crowding problems....

Rob.

--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk