Old July 13th 09, 02:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default 378s to be unveiled today - BBC

"Mizter T" wrote in message

On Jul 13, 1:25 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

[snip]

More mathematically challenged editorial he

"...but relief for passengers won't really come until next year when a
fourth car is added to the existing three, adding an additional 50%
capacity
to each service."

http://londonist.com/2009/07/in_pict..._new_londo.php

Pictures as well - I see they have straps for standees...

I must admit that whilst I'm interested in the railways - a rail
enthusiast even - there are some things I'm not really clued up on,
and have rarely if ever seen out in the wild, my education coming
instead from photographic evidence and comment seen elsewhere.

That caveat aside... is Boris flailing in that photo above?

What/who are "frotteurists"? (caption for the last picture)