Old July 13th 09, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default London Underground frequencies

On 13 July, 19:25, John B wrote:
On Jul 13, 7:16*pm, "Peter Smyth" wrote:

Northern
7.5tph Edgware - Kennington (via CX)
7.5tph High Barnet - Kennington (via CX)
7.5tph Edgware - Morden (via Bank)
7.5tph High Barnet - Morden (via Bank)
4tph Mill Hill East - Finchley Central

JOOI, what're these based on? I'm sure the off-peak pattern tilts
towards Edgware-Kennington and Barnet-Morden, but maybe I'm suffering
from false consciousness...

I thought it was the morning peak that shifted that way. There is a
continual announcement at Euston, with a strange mixture of 24-hour
and 12-hour clocks, that "between 0730 and 10 am" all trains to
Edgware are from the Charing Cross platforms and all trains to High
Barnet and Mill Hill East are from the Bank platforms.

But I still constantly see or catch Edgware trains on the Bank branch
between 0800 and 0900.