Old July 14th 09, 03:59 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Watford Junction - Shops could be bulldozed for new road

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:41:17 -0700 (PDT), Jamie Thompson
wrote:

The problem is that for services north of Watford to run fast to
Euston, they need clear lines, which they won't have if St Albans
services are sitting in the platforms at Bushey, H&W, Wembley, etc.

This can't be a problem, because LM are already doing it in the height
of the peak. They're just terminating at Watford.

I was under the impression that all the 321s would eventually be on
their way elsewhere.

They will, but not for some time. LM are keeping either 7 or 9 (I
forget) for the foreseeable future.

Neil

--
Neil Williams