Old July 14th 09, 06:20 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson[_2_] Peter Masson[_2_] is offline

Default 378s to be unveiled today - BBC

"John B" wrote

Removing the 3rd seat from the 313s (making them 2+2 with a wide
aisle) has significantly improved the travelling experience, on the
couple of times I've used full NLL trains since they made the change.
I'm sure that longitudinal seating will be similarly helpful.

How do the number of (longitudinal) seats in a 4-car 378 compare with the
number of (transverse 2+2) seats in a 313 as currently used on LO?

Peter