Old July 14th 09, 02:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jamie Thompson Jamie Thompson is offline

Default Watford Junction - Shops could be bulldozed for new road

On 14 July, 14:18, Bruce wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:30:58 -0700 (PDT), Jamie Thompson

wrote:

Fair enough. The mighty wikipedia says the line speed varies between
40-75mph. Could raising this slightly not give the required layover
time...expensive I know, but we're already well off into fantasyville
here anyway.

Well you might be, but most others here have the sense to see that you
are well and truly in fantasy land.

Umm...trolling by repeating what I just said doesn't make any sense...