Old July 15th 09, 09:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jamie Thompson Jamie Thompson is offline

Default Watford Junction - Shops could be bulldozed for new road

On 14 July, 17:11, Andy wrote:
Was your experience at Harrow before the platforms were lengthened?
I've never seen platform 6 here dangerously overcrowded, even in the
height of the peak with cancelled trains. It is the actual station
dwell times eat up the capacity more than the acceleration, the 350s
seem to get upto line speed more rapidly than the 321s, maybe an
advantage of having two motor coaches to the 321s' one.

No, I believe that the extensions were already in place by the time I
started using H&W. I do have a photo or two to prove the overcrowding,
actually - Took them to prov