Old July 17th 09, 08:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

On Jul 17, 7:22*pm, Paul Terry wrote:

In message
,
Mizter T writes

Sorry, I misinterpreted Paul's comments as referring to black cabs aka
Hackney Carriages - they are what my comment about the now scrapped
six-monthly check referred to.

Are private hire vehicles now on a 12-monthly check? It was 6-monthly
when a friend had his Merc relicensed in April.

I've no idea, sorry! I may try and find out though, now you've piqued
my interest in such matters.