Old July 18th 09, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

On Jul 18, 8:55*am, John B wrote:

On Jul 17, 8:52*pm, Bruce wrote:

There is a huge variation around the country in the local authorities'
requirements for minicabs. *I have a friend who use to run a minicab
business in Aylesbury, but now runs a similar business in Middlesex.

Time traveller, is he?

(for m.t.u-t'ers, Middlesex hasn't existed for 44 years)

Do you have *any* idea about the can of worms that you seem intent on
opening?! (I half suspect you do, actually...)