Old July 19th 09, 10:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

In message
, at
03:32:10 on Sun, 19 Jul 2009, John B remarked:
My father lives in India and has a +44 20 phone number. My office is
in Islington and has an +1 646 phone number.

Are they VoIP?

Are BT phone numbers even still /supposed/ to be geographical?

If they are traditional landlines, then each exchange has a specific
area it covers. But it's been possible for a generation to get "out of
area" numbers if you paid enough.