Old July 19th 09, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message
,
at 03:01:54 on Sun, 19 Jul 2009, Mizter T
remarked:
*Total nonsense* - postal counties are not required any more

By whom? As recounted earlier, many web forms insist on a County.

Web forms frequently show pure ignorance on addressing.

One of their more seriously wrong assumptions is that house number plus
postcode is a unique location. Someone else paid a friend's electricity
bill for several years as a result of that nonsense. I found my bank
making the same wrong assumption only on Friday.

--
Colin Rosenstiel