Old July 19th 09, 11:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009, Recliner wrote:

"John B" wrote in message

On Jul 19, 10:54 am, "Recliner" wrote:
I'm still forced to use Middlesex as part of my address by Web forms
that have a mandatory 'County' field.

As in, they give you a drop-box that contains 'Middlesex' but not
'Greater London'? That's pretty ****poor of them, if so.

But nevertheless very common.

I have never seen such a thing in all my born days, and i buy things
online on average once every 6.2 minutes. Could you direct me to some
examples of such forms?

tom

--
Next issue - Nigel and the slavegirls ... or, why capitalism can never
work!