Old July 20th 09, 02:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

wrote in message

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

As I said, I do write and speak the codes properly myself, which can
throw people somewhat. But I also use 8-digit numbers from my
landline, so it all makes sense to me! (Less so I suppose to those
who only use mobiles.)

It would be instructive to know what proportion of within-London
calls are dialled from London landlines as 11 digits. Rather a lot, I
fear.

Probably so -- is there any (price) penalty for so doing?