Old July 20th 09, 06:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

Abigail Brady wrote:

such mailshots would start using the canonical addresses! This is of
course making it much harder to justify the continued existence of
'North Humberside' and 'South Humberside' in that database, so expect
to see those gone soon too.

The use of North Humberside had a useful function in that it was a firm
indication that the sender had got my name off a list, and was almost
certainly sending junk, instead of being someone I actually wanted to
hear from.

--
Arthur Figgis