Old December 23rd 03, 10:33 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default reducing congestion

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:26:29 +0000 (UTC), "Cast_Iron"
wrote:

If you can't understand your own posts and responses to them I suggest you
go to school and learn.

I can fully understand my posts, unlike the emoting idiot who is drawing
inferences where none clearly exist.

greg

--
Once you try my burger baby,you'll grow a new thyroid gland.
I said just eat my burger, baby,make you smart as Charlie Chan.