Old July 24th 09, 01:49 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Stations named after commercial entities

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 15:27:44 on Thu,
23 Jul 2009, Christopher A. Lee remarked:

Anyway, everyones missed the most obvious example - Heathrow Airport,

cough except I ruled out airports in my original posting.

Dear god man, you say that as if you expected me to read before posting!
The very idea!

tom

--
Formal logical proofs, and therefore programs - formal logical proofs
that particular computations are possible, expressed in a formal system