Old July 25th 09, 01:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rearends round our corners for the final time.

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009, John B wrote:

On Jul 24, 3:34*pm, wrote:
[accurate and correct things]

Bloody hell, that's a Boltar post that I completely, 100% agree with.
Must be the end times...

I chafed a bit at 'idiot cyclists', but if you read that as saying that
cyclists who complain about bendies are idiots, rather than that all
cyclists are idiots and complain about bendies, then it's spot on.

Boltar, have they changed your medication recently?

tom

--
Miscellaneous Terrorists: Ducks | Bird Flu | Avian flu | Jimbo Wales |
Backstreet Boys | The Al Queda Network | Tesco -- Uncyclopedia