Old December 23rd 03, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Conor Conor is offline

Default reducing congestion

In article ,
says...

I can't afford to buy a house in the town I was born in so I had to look
elsewhere. Why should people in villages or certain jobs get special
treatment? They will have to do the same as the rest of us. Buy cheap, maybe
in another town, work hard and eventually have enogh money to be able to buy
exactly where you want.

Good to telly you're a townie. Please tell me how a farmhand manages to
do this without having so little left after travelling that it's
pointless working? Who then does the farmhands job?

--
Conor

"Cogito Eggo Sum" - "I think, therefore I am a waffle"