Old December 23rd 03, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Conor Conor is offline

Default reducing congestion

In article ,
says...

Get on the council list, live there for a few years and get a discount.
While your doing that, go back to school and improve yourself.

If you can't get a council house then tough - join the rest of us. I waited
two years for mine. I lived there for 17 years and got a nice discount on
the property.

During the wait for a council property, I lived with my mother-in-law. Life
is tough sometimes - get on with it and stop whinging.

This is not the South East. Current waiting times for East Yorkshire
are hitting a decade. It is so bad that the council banned applications
from anyone not from East Yorkshire some several years ago.

--
Conor

"Cogito Eggo Sum" - "I think, therefore I am a waffle"