Old December 23rd 03, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
simon simon is offline

Default Oystercard - Mixing Pre-Pay and Season

I've just put £10 prepay on to my Oystercard which already has a monthly
ticket on it.

I've been told that when I go outside my Travelcard boundary the "Extension"
amount will be taken off.

I presume that the Monthly season will always over ride the pre-pay part ?

Also has anyone had any feedback from TFL concerning the "Misleading
marketing" in the summer concerning 2004 prices staying the same as 2003 for
all Oysters not just the prepay ?