Old July 26th 09, 04:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 06:52:36 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

I will never applaud the idiot Boris, nor the hardline Tories who are
hiding behind him, but the silly characterisation of the objections to
bendy buses is disingenuous.

Never mind class or party politics; what about "I don't like to have a
totally unsuitable vehicle blocking the pedestrian crossings, forcing
me to risk my life to get across the road"?

What about it? It's emotive nonsense, no more.