Old December 23rd 03, 02:05 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default reducing congestion

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:06:45 +0000 (UTC), Mike Bristow
wrote:

Areas within an hours commute of central london by car include

Nice attempt at diversion,

You'll find no mention of commuting to central london by car in my post.

Yes, that's nice, but it is irrelevant when talking about being an
hours commute from central london.

Oh really ? It takes 32 minutes to travel the 30 miles from my local
station to kings cross.

greg

--
Once you try my burger baby,you'll grow a new thyroid gland.
I said just eat my burger, baby,make you smart as Charlie Chan.