Old July 27th 09, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Albert Albert is offline

Default Route - FCC only

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 18:41:33 on
Sun, 26 Jul 2009, asdf remarked:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 09:18:45 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:

The machines are confusing, even for someone who knows what he's looking
for. There should be a "not Gatex" fare to City Thameslink, as well as
to "London terminals", but whether the machine displays it without a
fight is another matter.

Since City Thameslink is a member of London Terminals, those two
tickets are one and the same. Presumably the machine offers London
Terminals tickets if you select City Thameslink.

The OP claims he has a ticket to CT, albeit bought over the counter.

That is almost correct.

The ticket I had didn't mention CT, just London Terminals, but was marked
FCC Only.

By the way, I don't know where all the talk about Gatwick Express is going
as this had no involvement with GE (or is that just an OT bit of chatter?).