Old July 27th 09, 11:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 02:34:11PM +0000, wrote:

Ie perfectly servicable vehicles are about to be mothballed for no good
reason other than a bunch of whining idiot cyclists and a grandstanding
politician.

Don't forget the people who voted for him.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

On the bright side, if sendmail is tied up routing spam and pointless
uknot posts, it's not waving its arse around saying "root me!"
-- Peter Corlett, in uknot