Old July 27th 09, 01:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rearends round our corners for the final time.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, MIG wrote:

Never mind class or party politics; what about "I don't like to have a
totally unsuitable vehicle blocking the pedestrian crossings, forcing me
to risk my life to get across the road"?

That's a problem with the drivers, not the buses, and is not restricted to
bendies, although of course it's worse with them. Are there any real
problems with the bendies which are intrinsic to the bus itself?

tom

--
I know thats not really relevant but I've just typed the words and my
backspace key doesn't work. -- phorenzik