Old July 27th 09, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:20:53 +0100

Don't forget the people who voted for him.

I voted for him because he was less worse than the rest. But I
assumed that getting rid of bendy buses was just a standard issue
electoral attention grabber which would soon be brushed under the
carpet once the cost had been properly worked out and common sense
would prevail. If I'd known at the time that Boris was a cyclist I
would have realised that common sense would be shot on sight.

I don't think it was any secret that he was and is a keen cyclist.