Old July 27th 09, 08:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Night buses

"plcd1" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 12:37 am, "Basil Jet"
wrote:

However the N29 is so frequent, even to
Enfield Town, that is hardly a disaster if you have to wait 12 minutes
for the next one. If it was only every 30 mins then I agree that would
be more irksome.

I guess you may not use the N29 too often of a Friday / Saturday very late
night...

I often find myself with a 30 Min wait at TCR either for a bus in service,
or one that want to stop and let more people on. I also often find myself
with a 20 min wait at Wood Green where every other bus comes in and turns
short.

This is quire regular now - so much so if I know I'm going to be on a late
service then I will either go another way, or walk back to T-Sq from where
ever I am so I can actually get on the thing.