Old July 27th 09, 08:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:08:56 +0100, eastender
wrote:

Sharon Grant, Chair, London TravelWatch said: "We have yet to hear a
credible reason for scrapping bendy buses..."

Presumably this is because every time a cyclist tries to talk to her
she stuffs her fingers in her ears and chants "laa laa laa I'm not
listening". Whatever good they may be outside the city centre, in
cramped and narrow streets they are an absolute bloody nightmare.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk